Making time for celebration and reflection is a valuable end of year exercise to help you start fresh in the New Year!
At Kelleher International, our matchmaking team enjoys helping clients move through their hang-ups around relationships to make room for new and lasting love.
As another year comes to a close, we hope you make time to reflect on the love in your life. Celebrate what’s working and let go of the things that are not.
“As a company, each year, we reevaluate our matchmaking process and internal systems. With a willingness to change what’s not working, we build on the things that are,” explains Kelleher International CEO, Amber Kelleher-Andrews. “This same process applies to our personal lives.”
If your love life isn’t where you want it to be, consider these questions of celebration and reflection:
- How did I make love a priority in my life this year?
- Do I put myself out there and say “yes” more than I say “no”?
- Reflect on an instance where you leaned in and allowed yourself to be vulnerable. How did that feel?
- Am I holding on to old wounds and stories about past loves that don’t serve me? Get specific!
- Am I willing to give the kind of love I want to receive?
- How do I want to feel? Don’t describe the characteristics of who you want, but rather how you feel when you’re with them.
- What am I willing to do to feel the way I want to feel?
When it comes to love, you’re going to get out what you put into the process.
Make time to enjoy friends and family this holiday season. But don’t forget to make time for personal celebration and reflection. And if you’re ready to make room for new and lasting love in 2020, Kelleher International can help guide you on that journey. Call us in the New Year when you’re ready to find the one.